Job Title: Independent Sales Representative
Location: Any major US city
Youtopia is a simple and effective platform built to support PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports) and Service Learning in schools. Youtopia is an incredible tool for PBIS in elementary schools. Teachers and administrators can easily create positive activities that are then recognized, tracked and awarded via Youtopia. It provides benefits to the teacher, administration, student, and parent. Our program can easily be customized to support current PBIS programs or administrators can use our simple templates to help get a school started.
Youtopia is also the perfect tool for Service Learning and Community Service Coordinators in K-12 Schools to manage their Service Learning Programs; most of whom currently manage their program with pencil and paper. Youtopia easily tracks their hours online, and awards the successful students with points and badges.
Although our company is young, we have received grants from the MacArthur, Mozilla and Gates foundations respectively. Our tool is being utilized in public and private schools across the country; signing on thousands of new users since our public launch only a few months ago.
The time has come for rapid expansion; That’s where you come in. We need your help and we are confident you can sell this in schools, and make money while doing it.
Youtopia is based in Chicago, with team members in New York and Kansas City. We are open to adding qualified, experienced sales reps from any area in the US.
What support will you receive?
Tons. We’ll be here to support and provide you with anything you need to help sell Youtopia. We will provide you with a fantastic presentation (PowerPoint or Keynote), brochures, a Youtopia email address, a list of leads from your area, and more.
A Youtopia Independent Sales Representative is expected to travel throughout the assigned territory (as defined by you) to visit prospective K-12/Greek Organization customers to conduct in-person sales calls with school administrators.
- Responsible for the sales growth and development of Youtopia Platform within K-12 school districts and school systems.
- Actively manage current client accounts and drive new business development growth into the K-12 market. (Once accounts are sold, they will be handed off to Youtopia Ambassadors for on-boarding and customer service)
- Understand the challenges that schools, administrators and teachers face and demonstrate how the Youtopia’s solutions help to solve them.
- Achieve defined sales objectives.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities and communicate those opportunities via an online CRM system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with responsive account management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful sales experience within educational software and technology sales.
- Experience selling blended learning environments, learning management systems (LMS), educational software, or educational technology a plus.
- Proven success in solution based selling techniques.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving assigned quotas.
- Must be knowledgeable about Education Service Centers in their area.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- BS/BA required.
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.